Job Title: Creative Social Media Specialist
A digital marketing and web development company in Toronto, Canada, is hiring professionals for remote collaboration as full-time/part-time to join their team.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Analyzing and planning social media marketing strategies
- Experience and creativity in Graphic Design using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, pre-designed Templates, etc.
- Experienced in content publishing on social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Telegram, YouTube, etc.
- Experienced in working with video editing tools and updating templates on Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere.
- Having a live working portfolio
- Designing and Publishing Simple Email Marketing Campaigns
- Details oriented and adherence to scheduled tasks
- Interest and effort to learn and progress at work
- Fluent in Persian and Intermediate fluency in English
Having the following skills would be an asset:
- Having more common working hours with Canada EST timezone.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and SEO and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating advertising campaigns and promotions
- Managing social media paid advertising campaigns
- Experience in working with foreign companies
* The benefits are negotiable and competitive
Graphic Design, WordPress, Social Media Management, English, SEO